Corner Finisher 3" Widetrack - Smooth Both Sides of the Angle
Most angles are butt joints, but sometimes one of them will have a tapered edge. The B300 CanAm Standard 3” Widetrack Corner Finisher provides an extra ¼-inch blade, and runner track width to ride the wall outside of the tapered angles. Versatile for both second and finishing coats. Designed to wipe, feather, and finish both sides of an inside 90° corner in a single pass, with little need for cleanup or sanding. CanAm’s hardened stainless steel wiping blades with feathering tabs, and stainless runners ensure a fast, uniform finish every time. The lightweight aluminum body connects effortlessly to most Flusher Handles.
- Standard Flushers by CanAm are faster and more precise than finishing by hand; use with any CanAm Flusher Handle to quickly wipe and feather inside 90 degree corners
- Simple to use and easy to maintain, quickly finish both sides of a corner in a single pass, with little or no sanding
- Great in a Taping Tool Set for a second coat or skim coat; extra-wide runner tracking requires less pressure from the mudder to feather the edges
- Made in Canada with high-quality, lightweight aluminum body, and superior stainless steel blade and runners
- Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy – every CanAm tool is warrantied against manufacturing defects and errors in workmanship – product support is just a phone call away!