The G200 CanAm 3” Flat Applicator Head is essential for butt joints and flats. This tool gives you the perfect size ribbon of mud to quickly prefill flat and butt joint surfaces before, and after taping. Its simplicity makes it a snap to attach and remove.
- Reliable joint compound application on flats with the CanAm Flat Applicator Head; easy gliding action and compatibility with popular tubes and corner boxes
- Simplicity of use and easy maintenance makes mud application on flats and butt joints quick and consistent
- Core tool in a Taping Tool Set for compound application; fits all CanAm Compound Mud Tubes, with the included easy clip-on retaining spring
- Made in Canada with high-quality, lightweight aluminum body, and superior stainless steel shoes
- Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy – every CanAm tool is warrantied against manufacturing defects and errors in workmanship – product support is just a phone call away!