Direct Corner Finisher 3" Widetrack - Apply Mud and Finish Corners
Most angles are butt joints, but sometimes one of them will have a tapered edge. The C300 CanAm Direct 3” Widetrack Corner Finisher provides an extra ¼-inch blade, and runner track width to ride the wall outside of the tapered angles. Versatile for both second and finishing coats. Save time and money when you use a direct flusher to apply mud, wipe, and feather any inside 90° corner in a single pass, with little need for cleanup or sanding. CanAm’s hardened stainless steel wiping blades with feathering tabs, and stainless runners ensure a fast, uniform finish every time. The lightweight aluminum body connects effortlessly to most Applicator Tubes, and Corner Boxes.
- Direct Flushers by CanAm are faster and more precise than finishing by hand; use with any Compound Applicator Tube to apply mud, wipe, and feather inside 90 degree corners
- Quick mud application and easy maintenance allows finishing of both sides of a corner without the need of a separate head for mud application
- Versatile in a Taping Tool Set for a second coat or skim coat; extra-wide runner tracking requires less pressure from the mudder to feather the edges while applying mud with the same tool
- Made in Canada with high-quality, lightweight aluminum body, and superior stainless steel blade and runners
- Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy – every CanAm tool is warrantied against manufacturing defects and errors in workmanship – product support is just a phone call away!