24" Compound Tube - For Small Rooms And Closets
The A100 CanAm Compound Applicator 24” Mud Tube is ideal for use in confined, closet-sized spaces. The Applicator Tube applies quick setting or air drying joint compound through Applicator Heads and Direct Corner Finishers, providing a smooth, accurate, and even flow of mud. It is used in taping, finishing interior angles, flats, and the application of corner bead. CanAm’s anodized seamless aluminum Applicator Tubes are designed for rugged performance, professional use, quick dis-assembly, easy clean-up, and extended service life.
- Use a CanAm Compound Tube with popular Drywall Applicator Heads to achieve the best finish on flat joints, inside corners, and outside corners
- Quick to disassemble for easy cleaning inside the Tube; the Nitrile Plunger is low-friction, leak-resistant, and heavy-duty to give you long-lasting tool life
- Excellent choice of Tube in a Taping Tool Set for drywall mud application when corners are in easy reach; can be used with a CanAm Direct Corner Flusher to apply and feather mud without changing tools
- Made in Canada with high-quality, lightweight anodized aluminum, and an ergonomic, durable design
- Unlimited Lifetime Performance Policy – every CanAm tool is warrantied against manufacturing defects and errors in workmanship – product support is just a phone call away!